LISTEN has an exciting opportunity at our Drop-In Community Center.
Administrative Assistant, LISTEN Drop-In Community Center
RESPONSIBILITIES: Administrative support including, but not limited to:
- Perform general administrative duties (typing, filing, scheduling meetings, answering phones, maintaining office supplies).
- Schedule and coordinate individual staff supervision meetings and departmental staff meetings.
- Maintain and update internal, departmental and community calendars.
- Assist to plan, coordinate and execute special events.
- Maintain correspondence and follow-up related to donors and event management in a timely manner.
- Make conference reservations and travel arrangements for LISTEN Drop-In and SAS travel.
- Assist in production and distribution of event information materials.
- Data entry and report generation covering overall Drop-In activities.
- Prepare packets, schedule meetings and organize information.
- Develop Social Media content and manage social media pages.
QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate will have demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and be able to communicate with a diverse population.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Outlook. Experience with database programs a plus.
- Associate Administrative Assistant Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Professional demeanor, discretion and tact. Dependability and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, prioritize assignments and handle multiple responsibilities.
- Courteous and respectful behavior
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both on the phone and in person.
- Strong organizational ability and detail oriented with a professional presentation.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new programs and functions as needed.
- Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to prioritize while maintaining a personable and cooperative attitude.
- Ability to make good judgment calls and adapt and be flexible to the situation presenting itself.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORKING CONDITIONS: Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment. Also requires ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents, set-up and maintain work files, as well as sitting at a computer desk. Travel by automobile may be required occasionally. This job announcement is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of the LISTEN Drop-In Community Center of Grand Forks.
The position is full time M-F 8-4:30. Compensation: $12.00 per hour plus great benefits! All interested applicant can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the LISTEN Office at 1407 24th Ave S, Grand Forks ND 58201.
LISTEN welcomes applicants at any time for the following positions:
Direct Support Professional - Day Services
Program Assistant - Drop In
Dealer - Gaming
All interested applicants can fill out the following job application and submit it to the main office.