Team Coordinator - Day Services
Direct Support Professional - Day Services
Program Assistant - Drop In
Dealer - Gaming
Mission Support Coordinator - All
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be 21 years old. Must have good mathematical skills. Must be capable of working flexible hours. Must be able to obtain status as a registered gaming employee in compliance with North Dakota Gaming regulations. No lifting restrictions and a minimum lifting ability of 50 pounds. Two years’ experience working with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities and with making community connections is preferred. One year administrative support preferred.
BENEFITS: (Fulltime position) Single policy Blue Cross/Blue Shield and dental insurance paid after 2 months of employment (may be limited to the amount of staff this is offered to at one time), vacation and sick time that accumulates monthly and increases periodically with years of service, $50,000 Life Insurance policy, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401K plan after one year of service, 10 paid holidays per year, 1 personal day per year.
The position reports to the LISTEN Executive Director. Wage DOE.
SUMMARY OF WORK REQUIREMENTS/RESPONSIBILITIES
COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS 60%
- To make community connections that help the people we support to take part in meaningful and beneficial volunteer opportunities and also activities/function/events in their community
- To meet weekly with the people supported to get their input on what they are interested in doing in the community and to give them information on volunteer activities that are scheduled or other functions/events that may be occurring
- To maintain documentation as needed of meetings with the people supported and their input on what they would like to participate in while in their community or at their day program and to be able to share that information with the Team Coordinators
- Responsible to tracking activities/functions/events and the people that are taking part
- With new volunteer sites the Mission Support Coordinator will be the first staff to take people on the volunteer activities and sites and bring back the information to share with staff on what they need to know to make it a successful experience for the people we support and for the community members we are volunteering for. The Mission Support Coordinator will be responsible to attend 50% of tours, activities, and volunteer sites to maintain contact and relationships with the many contacts LISTEN has in the community.
- To help support people with getting ready for outings that may include assisting with personal cares in restroom, assisting with coats, to sunscreen, to assisting people into wheelchairs as needed, to helping people to get into vehicles
- Attend required staff meetings as they are scheduled and give input
- Provide a supportive and positive atmosphere for the people we support
- Understand LISTEN’s policy on Social Media which states: The posting or sharing of all information about a client’s personal profile including but not limited to name, address, phone number, medical information, or pictures of the client without prior approval from the Executive Director or guardian is prohibited. This information is to be guarded and protected and considered as a clients right to privacy.
- To take an active part in the Accreditation (CQL) process and maintaining their standards and incorporating them into the daily routine of the day program and with the people we support and with their staff members
- Take part in workshops/in-services/conferences that are part of the job responsibility and training and to be able to give feedback to other L.I.S.T.E.N. employees
- To be responsible for completing module training that L.I.S.T.E.N. Day Services requires of all staff to have completed within the first year of employment
- Responsible for making sure certifications are updated as needed
- To carry a valid drivers licenses and be able to drive agency vehicles
GAMING RELIEF 20%
- Responsible for auditing games of chance in play.
- Verifying dual count procedures from previous night’s play and distinguishing appropriate deposit in relation to blackjack/paddlewheel, bingo, pull-tabs, pull-tab dispensing devices and electronic pull-tab machines
- Performing count of daily drop box cash and reconciling the drop box cash with table track sheets, obtained from onsite dual count records.
- Legible and accurate audit and count paperwork.
- Performing routine banking duties for individual gaming sites.
- Make certain individual sites have the appropriate denominations of monies to operate their daily operations.
- Be knowledgeable in all policies and procedures set forth by L.I.S.T.E.N. Inc. in reference to auditing of charitable gaming tickets, counting of Blackjack proceeds, counting of Paddlewheel proceeds, counting of Bingo proceeds and Electronic Pull-Tab proceeds.
- May be assigned additional duties at the discretion of the Gaming Manager or Assistant Gaming Manager.
MISCELLANEOUS MISSION SUPPORT 20%
- Volunteer recruitment for LISTEN Drop In Center and Day Services. Coordination to schedule interested volunteers and maintain a volunteer contact list and to also complete volunteer orientation with all new volunteers.
- Collaboration with the Executive Director and Drop In Director to research Grant opportunities and gather and report information to apply for the current and future Grant’s that provide funding for LISTEN’s Drop In Center.
- Type meeting minutes for the monthly board meetings and other meetings that may arise as needed.
- Provide support for LISTEN’s annual Festival of Trees fundraiser.
- Support when needed filing and organizing agency wide.
- Other miscellaneous job duties assigned as needed.